2019 Trivet Challenge
Tuesday 20 to Sunday 25 August 2019
Anyone may enter the “Trivet Challenge”, as many times as you like.
One entry form to be sent with each completed creation
You may belong to a club, be a woodworker, metalworker, sewer or a novice! You might get together with friends to make your Trivet. Crazier and quirkier is fun!
TRIVET’S MUST BE MADE BY THE CONTESTANT and can be of any material.
5) Recycled Materials
7) Treasured Memories -Enter your favourite antique or vintage trivet, which does not have to be made by the contestant
$50 Cash for “Trivet of the Year”
$50 Cash for “Category” Winners
The “2019 Trivet of the Year” will not be eligible for a “Category” first prize.
How to Enter:
- Post or hand deliver your Trivet’s before Sunday 21 July 2019
- The Trivet’s will be safely stored by Dungog Tea Party.
- During August your entry will be judged and may be used for publicity for the Dungog Tea Party event and the Trivet Challenge. The Judge’s decision is final.
- All Trivet’s entered will be on display for the duration of the exhibition, which will run from Tuesday 20 to Sunday, 25 August 2019.
- Winners will be announced on Tuesday 20 August – the opening day of the Dungog Tea Party.
Your Trivet’s may be collected from Thursday 29 August 2019. If you are unable to collect, we will post your Trivet creations back to you. Please note that your Trivet will not be posted unless return postage has been paid for, we will invoice this individually after the event is completed.